How we work
This is how we work: we teach languages through active content, based on the CLIL Methodology (Content and Language Integrated Learning).
We teach through hands-on projects that focus on the following subjects:
- Arts & Media: Theatre, Cinema, Music, Dance and Radio
- Sports: Surfing, Kayaking, Blo-Karting, Cliff Jumping and Hiking
All our programs have a strong focus on the culture of the language in which we teach. We believe that our projects must create the need to ask about the language and generate an active interest in it. Moreover, we aim to teach in natural contexts as much as possible.
We create personal links among communities to facilitate projects based on common interests:
- We link surf schools from different countries
- We link international theatre companies
- We facilitate the creation of personal links between our students and the locals
We believe in enjoying the language learning process. That is why we offer a wide range of activities that actively promote human relationships.
From our own experience, there are three key factors that allow learners to reach their full potential:
- Quality classes & teachers
- Fun activities
- Making friends