Improve your Professional English Language Skills
Communicating with clients and colleagues in a professional yet approachable manner can be a challenge even for native speakers. This course helps professionals develop the key skills needed to boost their confidence and become more effective in their communication with clients and colleagues.
Course Content: 7 Key Skills
- Learning and developing small-talk skills.
- Learning to speak with more confidence, clarity and persuasion with clients.
- Practising telephone conversation with clients and colleagues.
- Learning how to write better, more concise and accurate emails and reports to colleagues and in-house.
- Learning how to express ideas more clearly when presenting.
- Learning how to become a more active participant in meetings, e.g. how to lead in, when to interrupt, etc.
- Building industry-specific vocabulary.
Duration: Each module lasts for 90 minutes and can be delivered intensively or spread out over a period of several weeks, depending on the needs of the business.
Materials used: Videos, audio files, quizzes, worksheets, pdf files, image files, text documents, graphs and charts, test templates and examples, articles and news
Certification: A Certificate of Completion will be provided at the end upon successful completion of the modules.